Account Requirements for an individual to access COMPASS remotely
- Active Directory Account (AD account) - your unique account that provides entry access to Seton Healthcare Family Network, including email, intranet and applications used at Seton.
- COMPASS Account- your unique login to COMPASS.
If you are a physician, your accounts are automatically created through the credential process via Med Staff services at the Seton Healthcare Family. The account information is sent via email.
If you are a Physician Office staff, complete the COMPASS Account Request form (pdf)
Technical Requirements for a computer to access COMPASS
- Internet Explorer 8.0(recommended)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 with Service Pack 2 (minimum)
- Firefox (Mac OS)
- Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (recommended)
- Mac OS can be used to access COMPASS.
Citrix ICA Client software: (installation instructions below)
First time setup
The next section provides detailed instructions to configure your physician office or home computer to access the Seton COMPASS application.