Don’t Just Survive. Join Us & Thrive
Children’s Health Alliance is a physician-led network committed to delivering value to patients—by improving quality, reducing costs and increasing patient satisfaction. This Clinically Integrated Network makes it possible for pediatric providers to work together to optimize care while still maintaining practice autonomy.
Children’s Health Alliance helps providers succeed in a value-based world by enabling communication and coordinated care, and providing:
- Quality measurement, reporting and improvement services
- Resources to aid complex patients and pediatric practices
- Support for clinical data sharing
- Access to value-based contracts and shared savings incentive funds
The Children’s Health Alliance means:
- Networks of physicians. Participating physicians can be independent, associated with larger medical groups or employed by Ascension Seton. Children’s Health Alliance does not employ physicians or manage physician practices.
- Commitment to delivering integrated, coordinated, high value care to the pediatric population of Central Texas.
- Clinically Integrated Networks. The core work of the networks is to enable better communication and coordination among primary care physicians, specialists and the hospital. The network does this by providing support for data sharing, data aggregation, quality measurement, quality reporting, process improvement, patient navigation and care management, all to enable the highest value care to the children of Central Texas.
- Physician-led and jointly governed. The Children’s Health Alliance is founded by Ascension Seton on the principle of cooperation and integration with community physicians. Physicians are a core component in the governance of Children’s Health Alliance and help drive clinical and administrative decisions. In addition, the Board of Directors has eight members, all of whom are physicians.
Please contact Meg Gotcher for more information at (512) 324-0913 or email@example.com.