recommended this story.
Stay one step ahead with the Dell Seton Orientation Module
Before we step foot into the new Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas, please complete an Orientation Module to get you acquainted with the new hospital. This module is web-based and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
The module is now available and can be completed via REDCap.
Content will cover what is unique about Dell Seton. It will not cover information you already know.
Who should complete the module?
Anyone who will work 50 percent of more of their time at Dell Seton should complete the course. Associates, contractors, SPS, employed and non-employed physicians, physician’s assistants, advanced practice nurses and community providers should complete the Orientation Module before attending a tour of the new hospital in March.
What will I learn?
- How to get around the hospital. Maps and guidance about how to navigate, including when to use public elevators versus private staff elevators.
- LEED hospital designation and recycling
- Standard procedures for fire alarms and evacuations
- Where your unit is
- Entrances and exits for staff and the public
- Badge and keypad access for security
Questions? Contact Maria Tappan